Sales Representative OnTrade -
The purpose of the role is to maintain harmonious relationships with and call on On-Consumption customers as per agreed calling schedules. The sales representative will be accountable for the achievement of brand availability targets as per the company standards.
Key Result Areas
- Call on On-Consumption customers as per agreed calling schedules.
- Achieve brand availability targets as per the Company standards.
- Design, Implement and Manage promotions, tastings and events.
- A commitment to customer service and seeking opportunities.
- Manage On Consumption channels as set out in the brand prioritization.
- General Sales Administration.
Qualifications and Minimum Requirements
- Relevant 3 year Diploma or B Degree is essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a FMCG Sales environment
- Preference will be given to applicants with Liquor Industry experience
Skills and Competencies
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong alignment to the Snell Leadership Behaviours (Be resilient, Take ownership, Communicate effectively, Lead change, Solve problems and Drive Results)
- Excellent Communication / Interpersonal Skills. Demonstrates Emotional Intelligence when dealing with various customers
- Ability to self manage. Time Management and Planning Skills essential
- Strong attention to detail. Demonstrates sound analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Ability to maintain sustained high energy throughout the day.
20 October 2023