Sales Representative: Informal Market -
The purpose of the role is to identify and grow volume opportunities within the informal market. The sales representative will be accountable for the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual volume targets as measured through the Independent Redistributor Volume.
Key Result Areas
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual volume targets as measured through the IRD Volume.
- Identify volume opportunities within the informal market
- Manage in-store support as set out in the VMAPP structure
- Manage relationships with Tavern, Counter Service and IRD customers and internal stakeholders
- Call in the Informal Market customer base, as per agreed calling schedule
- Maintenance of customer master data to ensure all information is complete and accurate
- Ensure promotional objectives are executed as per the visual VMAPPS
Qualifications and Minimum Requirements
- Relevant 3 year Diploma or B Degree is essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a FMCG Sales environment
- Preference will be given to applicants with Liquor Industry experience
Skills and Competencies
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong alignment to the Snell Leadership Behaviours (Be resilient, Take ownership, Communicate effectively, Lead change, Solve problems and Drive Results)
- Excellent Communication / Interpersonal Skills. Demonstrates Emotional Intelligence when dealing with various customers
- Ability to self manage. Time Management and Planning Skills essential
- Strong attention to detail. Demonstrates sound analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Ability to maintain sustained high energy throughout the day.
20 October 2023