Learnership: Packaging and Operations -
National Certificate in Food Beverage Packaging
Edward Snell & Co (Pty) Ltd together with SESTO is embarking upon a Food & Beverage Learnership NQF 3 through FoodBev SETA, which will run from 01 March 2024 to 28 February 2025.
Learnership application requirements
- Grade 12 or Equivalent (with a minimum of 50% in 2 languages and Mathematics).
- Applicants must be fit to work on a Packaging Line.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply (they must provide a certificate from a medical practitioner).
- Applicants should be flexible and demonstrate willingness to learn and work.
- Applicants must not be registered with any other learnership at the time of making this application.
- Only applicants unemployed or require work experience will be considered.
Learnership Programme Outcomes
At the completion of the learnership programme, the learner will be able to demonstrate the understanding and be competent in:
- Applying Health and Safety Regulations.
- First Line Maintenance.
- Operating in the following packaging processes, filling, operating and labelling.
- Problem Solving.
- Execution of quality standards.
If you believe you have what it takes to participate in the above learnership kindly e-mail:
- your CV
- a Certified copy of ID and
- Qualifications to
email@example.com or deliver it by hand to Edward Snell Offices, Cnr Diesel and Furnace Road, Isando
If you have not heard from us 2 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
15th November 2023
If hand delivered please ensure that documentation reaches our offices before 1600 on the 15th of November