Supply Planner -
The main purpose of this role is to actively engage in the end-to-end Sales and Operational Planning Process, with focus on supply planning. The Supply Planner will have full ownership of the material planning process and is accountable for the execution of the material plan for the production team.
Key Result Areas
- Actively engage in the end-to-end Sales and Operational Planning Process, with focus on supply planning.
- Owning the Material Planning process as well as the execution of the material plan for the production team.
- Ordering stock from suppliers and principals to fulfil customer demand and maintaining service levels.
- Management of dry goods orders and finished goods stock levels.
- Resolving issues where stock does not arrive on time in full.
- Ensure that the monthly production schedule is aligned to forecasts to ensure delivery in line with sales requirements.
- Work in conjunction with the Planning, Logistics and Sales to guarantee order fulfilment in line with customer requirements.
- Maintaining all documents relating to supply chain processes in accordance with shipping and quality requirements.
- Communicating informed risks within the business to key stakeholders.
- Supporting adhoc forecasting and planning processes.
Qualifications and Minimum Requirements
- 3 year B Degree / 4 year Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or similar is essential.
- CIPS/CPIM certification would be advantageous.
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in a supply and/or demand planning / shipping (import/export) environment is essential
- MS Office competency – Word and Outlook. Highly competent user in MS Excel
- A working knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP / Demand Planning system is essential.
Skills and Competencies
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management
- Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate externally with suppliers and manage internal stakeholders.
20 October 2023